Friday, March 7, 2008

Just a quick note.....

Thought I should start getting better about posting even without pictures. I try to post pictures for everyone since a lot of my friends and family live so far away. Today...just a note. Just when I was starting to get down about, well my current situation, my sleepless nights (and they have been very sleepless),my lonely days( I'm having a hard time making friends lately) my devotional book started taking me through the book of Job. Doesn't God have a sense of humor? As I was feeling like poor me , I don't get any sleep, I don't have any friends, I read about Job. I am so lucky to have a wonderful husband who doesn't let anything bother him and two HEALTHY boys who are a pleasure to be with DURING THE DAY!! I have so many things that God has given me. Who am I to complain?!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, my heart ached a little for you after that email.. it must be so hard to be away from family and friends.

I think that it is "ok" to get down once in a while as long as you can see the good in what you have..which you definitely do.

It is hard when our loved ones "work" alot and aren't home as much as we would like. Chad is so busy with finishing his doctorate I feel like I rarely see him..I know it's not the same but I "do" understand.

xoxo
melissa

ferniBlog said...

I came to the same realization a few weeks ago about not having a picture with every post. I love to see pictures of your boys, but I also love hearing from you! We'll chat more on Monday!

Anonymous said...

I once complained that I had no shoes. Then, I met a man with no feet.......

Unknown said...

I love you & will be praying for you! I know the lonely thing & having a hard time making friends. I have figured out that Colorado is not just as "friendly to me". Is you cell # still the same? I would love to chat with you.
LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

I completely understand where you are coming from. It's taken me almost 4 years to make a good enough friend that I feel I can just call her. It's hard moving so far from Family.

Kathy