Monday, March 31, 2008

An Update...

It's been a long time since I've posted anything...We took a short trip to California for a wedding and I've been busy with preparing for it and then recovering from it as I (jenni) traveled by myself with the kids...It actually went fine, the flight home was a little stressful but we all survived and it was worth it to visit with friends and family. Cody had such a great time with his Nana and Grandpa... they have a huge backyard and he loved playing the the dirt and looking for lizards.







2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi! So bummed we weren't able to connect with you guys on your trip out.. oh well, next time. :-) It sounds like you all had a great time.. I can't believe that Caden is already 6 1/2 months.. Aghhh! He is so cute, I just want to squeeze him! Cody looks like a kid now.. no more baby.. :-( You look fabulous!! Say "hi" to Toby from us!!

xoxo
melissa

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Cody uses product now! AWESOME!
we miss you guys like crazy!!!!!!!!

-Kevin